Lenovo Zuk Z1 latest 4G by Lenovo with Marshmallow
Lenovo the computer and mobile phone manufacturing company has launched its brand new phone called lenovo zuk z1. It has also launched its next version called lenovo zuk z2 pro.
Lets have a look at full specifications and review of lenovo zuk z1…
• SIM: Dual sim (nano sim+micro sim), (3g/4g+2g) dual stand by.
• OS: It Runs on cynogen OS which is based on android 5.1 lollipop update and upgradable to android 6.0 Marshmallow.
• DISPLAY: 5.5″ inch, amoled LCD capacitive responsive touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels.
PIXELS DENSITY : 401 ppi.
Multi touch : Yes up to 8 fingures.
PROTECTION: No protection.
• PROCESSOR: 1 GHz Qualcomm snapdragon 801, quad core 2.5 krait 400 64 bit processor, adreno 330.
• CAMERA: Rear Camera 13 MP with LED flesh, Autofocus, panorama.
Front Camera: 8 mp Camera.
• MEMORY : Internal memory 64 GB., No memory card slot.
RAM: 3 Gb.
• BATTERY: Li-Ion 4100 Mah, removable battery.
Standby:-up to 525 hours on 3g.
Talk time: up to 34 hours on 3g., 90 hours of music play back.
• CONNECTIVITY: WiFi 802.11, 3G/4g LTE.
Bluetooth: v4.1, GPS, USB 2.0, hotspot
Weight: 135 g.
Radio: Yes 3.5 mm jack.
• COLOUR: Black, white, Dark grey.
• PRICE : ₹ 13,499/-
• PRELOADED APPS: Facebook, twitter, photo Editor, PDF reader, panorama, push email, finger print etc.
• ADVANTAGES: camera quality is Good, record and play full hd videos, Good Looking.
• DISADVANTAGES: no gorilla glass protection, no Quick Charging.
• BOTTOM LINE: lenovo zuk x1 phone is a Good Choice.
• AVAILABILITY: lenovo zuk z1 was announced In August 2015 and it was released in september 2015 and now available in market.
• RATING: Our rating for this phone is 7.5/10.