Windows Facebook Messanger with Voice and video call
Voice and video call now available in Windows Facebook messenger…
Good news for windows user… Voice and video call now available in Windows Facebook Messanger for windows 10.
- Name: Facebook messenger.
- Developer: Facebook.inc.
- Size: 192 Mb ( more than 300 MB after installation).
- Required OS: Windows 10 build 10586 or above.
- Available devices: For mobile and pc both (windows 10 Universal platform).
- Category: Apps (Messaging | Chat | IM).
- Supported language: English US.
- Ratings: 3.0 star.
- Price : Free.
- Description: Facebook messenger is a instant messaging app from facebook.inc which helps you to continue your chat and messaging outside Facebook. You must have a Facebook account to use this app. Now carry on with your friends and family in windows 10 mobile.
Key features for Windows Facebook messenger:
– Voice call and video call facility
– notification will be show as you receive a message.
– you can set what to be shown in live tile of Facebook messenger app. With the live tile you can do more of fb.
– keep an eye on your messages, time, received and sent items
– many new emotions and stickers are also available with interesting logos
– you can send photos (.png, .jpg images) videos in may formats.
– know when anyone have seen your massage.
– create groups for the people to whom you send more messages. You can also name then and set a pic for every group.
-forward any message, images or videos to anyone.
– search for the people.
Supported by Windows 8 and Windows 10 devices for pc and mobile.
The app is free to download, it doesn’t contain any additional purchases.
What’s new in the latest version of Windows Facebook Messanger:
– now you can call your friends over internet. Voice and video calls are now driver supported in Facebook messenger for windows 10.
– bug fixes and improvements.
– you can only talk to the Person who has FB account.
– not available in offline mode.
- Click here to Download Facebook messenger app (Windows 10 devices )