Microsoft released Preview build 14926 for Insiders of PC & Mobile…
Microsoft has just released the next Preview build for Windows Insiders of Windows 10 PC & Mobile. This preview build 14926 includes some new features and relative bug fixes.
Here are the new features included in this preview build 14926…
* Snooze your website in Microsoft Edge:
For some of the avid article readers like me, this feature is potentially helpful. The Snooze action in Microsoft Edge enables us a way to set Cortana reminders for the website we wish to see later. Through this Snooze optionyou can revisit your desires websitelater on whenever you are free. Until then Cortana will put the reminder in yourAction Centre for that website.
* Update to the Settings page of Wi-Fi:
For Mobile users only the Wi-Fi settings page has been updated. This Settings page isn’t completed yet and thus Microsoft has introduced the alternative “Wi-Fi (legacy)” page in order to operate the missing actions. This update to the Wi-Fi Settings page is aimed at unifying the Wi-Fi usability experience across other Windows 10 devices.
• 2 New Extensions introduced in Microsoft Edge:
– Tamper Monkey: A popular user script manager enabling you to customize contents of the webpages.– Microsoft Personal Shopping Assistant: This is the smart shopping cart that let’s you select the products across various websites, let’s you compare the prices on the individual websites and reminds you about the prices alerts of the products you choose.
• Export your favorites from Microsoft Edge: You will now be able to export the favorites from Microsoft Edge to the HTML file. Just click on ••• > More > Settings >View favorites settings, and there you will see the option for it.
Other fixes introduced in this preview build 14926…
~ An issue is fixed regarding the scaling of display on Lumia 635, 636, 638.
~ An issue is fixed where reliability while visiting the major websites like Facebook in your Microsoft Edge has now been improved.
~ An issue is fixed where the sound of the key press was barely heard.
~ An issue is fixed where after the Quiet Hours is turned ON the notifications wouldn’t appear in the Acton Centre.
~ An issue is fixed where Cortana would get crashed if typing in the Reminders of the Cortana.
~ The reliability of VPN settings is now more improved.
Known issues with this preview build 14926…
~ The devices like Lumia 650 will not be able to download this build due to an error.
~ Action Centre doesn’t closes if tried swiping from the empty area of the Action Centre.
~ The working of the Mobile Hotspot will work just once. But if tried later, it wouldn’t work. Rebooting the phone can fix the issue. But Microsoft is trying to fix all these issues for permanent.
~ After upgrading to this build 14926, the phone will not detect SIM card, and thus hard reset can solve this.
If you have any question, query with post and any other technical issues regarding Hardware and Software so, Join Discussion…… or mail us at… firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a nice time ahead…