Dream League Soccer 2018: The football game with surreal experience
As an intense football fan, it is our need to have a football game on our smartphones that feels like you are playing a live football match. The Dream League Soccer 2018 is one such game available in Android Play store that has rich graphics so you feel like you are playing a real football match, has simple graphics control, lots of players to upgrade in your dream team and many of the interesting features. So let us have a closer look at this Dream League Soccer 2018:
- DEVELOPED BY: First Touch
- SIZE: 390 MB
- DOWNLOADED IN: 50,000,000+ Android devices
- VERSION: The version that we tested is 5.0
– You can create and customize your own dream team. Winning games will take you up on the table to win the cup and you will also earn coins which will further help you to unlock new stadiums, new players to add in your team and also to upgrade the skills of a player in your team.
– It has 3 kits and you can customize your playing kit. You can also import new logo for your dream team.
– Live commentary will keep you completely engaged in your game.
– Total of 6 divisions to play and ultimately win the cup.
– Every week you get a new “secret player” to add to your team.
– You can also create your own player and upgrade his skills.
– While playing the game you will have a controller on the left side to control movements of your players, and on the right side you have buttons to short pass, long shot or change the player.
– Buying new stadiums require coins and also require your Division level. The stadium also provides Bonus coins for every match you play.
– Playing more and completing seasonal objectives not only will give you more coins but it will also make you addictive to play this game.
– The AI in the game-play is smart enough to challenge your footballing skills.
– Google Play Cloud support also enables you to sync and play Dream League Soccer on multiple devices so you can play it on your mobile and also on your Android tablet.
– Connect to Facebook to show off your own created Dream team to challenge your friends.
– The game also contains in-app purchases to let you purchase coins by spending real money.
– The game has third-party ads displayed which on viewing gives you extra coins. The ads will show up if your internet connection or Wi-Fi is active. You can also disable ads from the settings menu.