Creator Build 14977 for Windows Insiders
Microsoft has rolled out another Creators Build 14977 for windows insiders…
Whats new in Creator Build 14977…
- Rendering technology usage have been changed for many types of UWP app content. So please provide feedback through the Feedback hum app.
- Alarms sent by 3rd party alarm apps will now break through Cortana’s Quiet Hours. Now Cortana will also follow 3rd party commands.
- the top-level option has been removed in Notification Settings to disable alarms on the lock screen – alarm reliability is a top priority for us, But You can also change alarm setting customized or disabled option is available under Settings > System > Notifications > Settings.
- OAuth support for Yahoo Mail accounts has Been enabled. This will provide more sync reliability for accounts, and provide a secure experience while browsing your email.
- disconnecting and reconnecting a wired headset while watching a video might result the audio no longer working is now resolved.
- certain music apps would unexpectedly stop playing music after a single song was a bug and it is now fixed.
- We fixed an issue where closing a tab in Microsoft Edge, exiting the app, and then relaunching it would sometimes result in Edge opening to a blank page with the closed tab’s web address in the URL bar.
- Start Settings page wasn’t rendering when opened on external screen while using Continuum is now been Fixed.
- Language reliability for French, Chinese and Canada and grammatical errors fixes are now added In language support.
Some Extra feature in Creator Build 14977…
- setting to show notifications above lock had been turned off, booting the device and immediately checking the Action Center. While the phone was locked could result in the Action Center not displaying any notifications after the phone had been unlocked is now fixed. Now It’s working fine.
- lots of issue Insiders may have experienced where the Camera app might not appear after using the hardware camera button while the screen was off or while on the Glance screen.
We fixed an issue where Bangla from Bangladesh keyboard text prediction might stop working after entering character followed by a vowel mark and other improvements have been done.
Known issues for Mobile In creator build 14977…
We suggests You to not to install any new language, There may be problem which cause it to not to finish downloading. You may have to go back to 8.1 via recovery tool.
- Phones with 8GB of internal storage such as the Lumia 550, 535 will likely receive an 0x800700b7 error when attempting to update to this build 14977.
- Stay connected for more updates.