Build 14393.448 for Windows 10 Mobile
Windows 10 build 14393.448 is out for official windows 10 mobile…
Microsoft has rolled out out another cumulative update Build 14393.448 for official users Of windows 10 mobile. It doesn’t include any new features But only bug fixes. Microsoft has rolled out this update just after Technical preview 14965 for mobile and pc In fast ring.
What’s new In windows 10 mobile build 14393.448 for mobiles…
* additional issues with multimedia, Windows kernel, packaging release e.g-
management, authentication, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Remote Desktop, Active Directory, wireless networking, Windows shell, graphics, enterprise security, and Microsoft HoloLens.
- Improved the reliability in multimedia audio, and Internet Explorer 11.
- Issue is resolved that prevents users from connecting to a virtual private network (VPN).
- An issue with Japanese characters that are missing when converted by the Input Method Editor is now ok.
- Access Point Name (APN) database is solved in this update.
- Updated to the new Belarusian ruble symbol to Br and the new ISO 4217 code to BYN.
- Issue with wifi not showing is now working fine.
- Security updated to Boot Manager, Windows operating system, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive, Common Log File System driver, Common Log File System driver, Windows authentication methods, Windows File Manager, and the Microsoft Graphics Component.
- Issue with a scheduled task that doesn’t run in Task Scheduler after restart is working fine.
These are all changes made in windows 10 build 14393.448. Stay tuned for more updates.
Do like, Promote and share our Face Book page for more tech dose…