Android Oreo 8.0 launched with New Features
Android Oreo 8.0 with New Features…
hello friends android 8.0 Oreo is here. hopefully you some of you might have tested it but many of the android users are also waiting for android Oreo. so today we are gonna tell you the whole story about new update of android oreo and what’s new in 8.0 oreo.
What’s new in android Oreo…
- Very first thing is that the logo (Oreo biscuit) is very different before the previous versions and looking better.
- If you have opened any app and you are not using that app for the long time that app might consume less battery and data.
- Booting process is much faster than marshmallow and nougat. It takes only 18- 20 seconds to boots up depending on the hardware of the phone.
- Lock screen becomes much simpler and redesigned. some features are added to it like coloured app notifications, twitter notifications will be visible in its blue colour. You can activate that in setting.
- Quick settings are also got some changes like whole colours of the quick settings has got some new designs and look, gears icons are now bottom.
- Lets move on to the main settings, now hamburger menu has been removed which was in nougat, now the whole settings are in new designed which is inspired by iOS and windows 10 mobile. Some of the features are also imported from iOS and windows10 mobile.
- Compact notifications are introduced in android o which lets you take more information about message without opening it.
- A new features also introduced named picture in pictures mode. Which lets you drag and drop your tasks like desktop, for example if you are watching video on YouTube and using Facebook simultaneously you can minimize the YouTube window and use Facebook without switching app.
- You can control any app setting without opening that app right from notifications bar.
- Battery backup and battery management has also been improved. Now your battery will long last by 2 to 3 hours depending on you battery power and usage.
There are also tons of features which have been added to android O. This is just the first preview and some features may be added and some features may be removed up to the final release of the android.
when will android Oreo be released…
Android Oreo is a Linux based system and google is working hard to make it better day by day. Oreo developer preview is now available for developers. After 2 months android orio will be available for nexus and other google handsets. Finally after all tests Oreo will be available for everyone by the end of this year. Stay tuned to digitechon for more update.
Do like, Promote and share our Face Book page for more tech dose…