Alto’s Adventure: An adventurous game with beautiful visuals
Alto is trying to catch his llamas while snowboarding and thus traveling on an adventurous journey. Take control of this Alto character and snowboard him successfully through various mountains.
As the journey starts you will notice visually stunning graphics, showing the beauty of snow-covered mountains, slide on grills to earn extra points, jump from various heights to perform stunts, and thereby as the game progresses you will notice some more surprises. So let’s have a look at this Alto’s Adventure.
- DEVELOPED BY: Noodlecake Studio Inc.
- SIZE: 61 MB
- DOWNLOADED ON: 50,000,000+ Android devices
- REQUIREMENT: Android 4.0 and above
- VERSION: The version that we tested is 1.5.1
– The gameplay offers stunning visual graphics with fluid gameplay.
– The graphics also offers dynamic lightning and weather effects that further enhance the visuals of the game.
– Earn coins to improvise your character, unlock new characters.
– Perform combos and your tail enlarges which enables to increase your flying time and thus you can grab more coins available on larger heights of the mountain.
– The goals of every stage are what makes this game so addictive to play. You will want to play more as the game progresses.
– After grabbing feather you will be able to fly just above the snow which will also increase your speed. Another prop is the magnet which will attract all the nearby coins towards you for a shorter time. Update both using coins to improve their respective power times.
– Besides Alto, there are other six unique snowboarders with their unique capabilities. Unlock them by spending coins.
– Beware of rocks and snow cracks, jump over them to continue playing.
– Surprise! As the game progresses you will meet an angry snowboarding uncle who will follow you to catch you. Keep snowboarding fastly and don’t let him catch you.
– The music too helps to increase the gracefulness of this game.
– Cover maximum distance to break your own record.
– Challenge your friends on social media like Facebook to play this game and break your record.
– Alto’s Advunture also has in-app purchases.